Yes, you can download and install Puffin Browser on your PC. Below are the install instruction to make it work on a PC or MAC
- Download and install BlueSacks on your PC or Mac.
- After it has been installed on your PC or Mac, you'll need to open the program on your desktop.
- Add your Google account to the program. This is important.
- Go to your setting on the app, click on account, and then on Gmail.
- Now you can use BlueSacks on the Google Play Store to download the app.
- The BlueSacks screen will now load up. When it is finished loading click on the search icon.
- On the site's search bar type in Puffin Browser and hit search.
- You'll want to use the Puffin Browser that was developed by CloudMosa.Inc.
- Open the app and click on install.
- The app will download and install. You'll see that the app has installed Trailer Park Boys Greasy Money will be installed on your computer.
- Before you can continue on, you must give permission to the install so you can use it.
- Just click on the accept button to give the app permission.
- Now, wait for the app to be downloaded and installed.
- You'll see a notification on your Android device after installing this on your computer.
- You can also click on the Trailer Park Boys Greasy Money to start using this on your Android device.
This is one way to install Puffin on your computer. I do believe that Puffin has now released a desktop version of the browser that can be installed on your Windows or Mac device. You should be able to download it now directly from their home page. If you can't download it directly, you'll need to follow the instructions I've given you to install it on your Windows or Mac device.