Early pancreatic cancers often do not cause any signs. They have already spread outside the pancreas when the symptoms wills tart to show off.
1. Jaundice or yellowing of the eye and skin. When pancreatic cancer spread it goes to the liver this can cause to jaundice. This will accompanied with other symptoms; dark urine is first sign of jaundice, light color greasy stool, and itchy skin.
2. Belly back pain. Pain in the abdomen or back is common signs.
2. Weight loss and poor appetite.
3. Nausea and vomiting.
4. Gallbladder or liver enlargement. If the cancer blocks the bile duct,bile can build up in the gallbladder, which make the liver larger.
5. Blood clots. often this found in the leg. However not all blood clots are signs of pancreatic cancer.
6. Fatty tissue abnormalities. Some people will develop an uneven texture of the fatty tissue under neat the skin.
7. Diabetes. It will be rare to develop diabetes when pancreatic cancer is presents.
If you feel you have a problem with your health, consult directly to your doctor for further test. Early detection caa be easily cured.