asked in Science+Technology by (138 points) 1 5
At which location on the earth weight is less

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

1 thanks
answered by (417 points) 2 9
selected by
 
Best answer
Approximately, 80% of the world's sugar is produced from sugarcane in tropical and subtropical climates with the remaining 20% derived from sugar best, which is grown mostly in the temperate zones of the Northern Hemisphere. Seventy  countries produce sugar from sugarcane, 40 from sugar beet and 10 from both. The main sugar producing countries are Brazil, India, Thailand and China. To some extent countries from European Union also produce some amount of sugar.

Related questions

1 answer 1replies
6 answers 2replies
asked Apr 26, 2017 in Animals+Birds by Bell (468 points) 1 6 32
5 answers 0replies

3,187 questions

9,853 answers

4,647 replies

2,534 users

Most active Members
October 2019:
  1. Leyley - 38 activities
  2. ochaya oscar james - 8 activities
  3. skyex - 8 activities
  4. traiti - 7 activities
  5. LydiaC3006 - 6 activities
  6. Shiv Prakash - 6 activities
  7. Maxime - 5 activities
  8. lincy - 4 activities
  9. DuncanLane91 - 4 activities
  10. merleneNMS - 4 activities
Most answered Members
September 2019:
  1. Leyley - 25 answers
  2. amnelso - 4 answers
  3. Leiah Watkins - 2 answers
  4. lincy - 1 answers
  5. carlclear - 1 answers
  6. Marvin James 1 - 1 answers
  7. greencrayon - 1 answers
  8. Jolejnik - 1 answers
  9. Jasmin - 1 answers
  10. scoopity - 1 answers