What are liquid nitrogen drinks? Is it safe to consume liquid nitrogen drinks? How drinks are made with this stuff?
in Food+Drinks+Cooking by

2 Answers

0 votes
Liquid nitrogen is non-toxic however if consumed it is enough to cause instantaneous frostbite. Drinking the liquid causes severe damage of mouth, esophagus and stomach. it is safe to be used in food or drinks but it is not good to be ingested. It is important to wear protective gears such as goggles, waterproof gloves and waterproof aprons.
by 1 2 6
0 votes
Liquid Nitrogen is used to make Ice Creams and other edible science foods. Drinking liquid Nitrogen lead to serious injuries or may be fatal. 
by 3 8 18

Related questions

2 answers
asked Feb 11 in Others+Miscelleneous by lincy 2 3 14
5 answers
asked Nov 14, 2018 in Food+Drinks+Cooking by iamdragonfly 8 17 71
5 answers
asked May 13, 2017 in Food+Drinks+Cooking by Clio 5 17 45
4,259 questions
15,829 answers
5,731 comments
4,201 users