Are you sure you really want to invade his privacy on his phone and see what apps he has installed? This could be a dangerous move on your part and could cause him to be very angry with you. He may no longer trust you if you do this. Anyhow it isn't that difficult to find all apps on any Android device. Here is how you can go about this one.
- Go to the setting menu on the device.
- Select applications and open this menu.
- You'll find 2 navigator button on the menu.
- Select the one that says view and press this to open it up.
- Now select the task menu button.
- Now go down the menu and find the options that say to show hidden tasks.
- You'll need to select this item.
Once you have done this all the hidden apps on the phone will appear in the menu or on the screen. Here you can see what apps are not shown on the device and hidden from view. I would only suggest doing this if it was your child's phone and not a phone of your boyfriend. He might not want you to see what he has on his phone.