There are quite a lot of challenges that are usually faced by couples who are in a long term relationship. Some of these challenges are:
(1) sometimes disconnected (lack of) communications.
(2) boredom (monotony); whatever the causes.
(3) loss of attractiveness (getting old).
(4) changes (shift) in life goals.
(5) the emergence of problems of economic needs.
(6) dispute between family members and relatives.
(7) the emergence of sexual problem (decreased function).
(8) differences of opinion and insight.
(9) changes in the composition of family members (birth, death,
(10) termination of employment (unemployment) or retirement who
is the backbone of the family.
(11) severe illness or abnormality in a family member.
(12) possibility of moving to another place due to demands
partner's work (needs adaptation again).
(13) lack of time to be together; everyone is busy.
(15) the division of tasks among family members is not balance.
(16) naughty children and disturbing others.
(17) and others like that.
Some of the efforts to overcome them are:
(1) always trust (be kind) your spouse and family members
before they are actually proven guilty.
(2) communicate regularly among family members.
(3) be aware that time can change each other's physical,
mental, and thinking.
(4) all family members must try to do their best, and to be
tolerant of each other's weaknesses.
(5) keep seeking knowledge, insight, and experience in order to
live this life be kinder, tolerant, and flexible.
(6) make room for inconvenience or misfortune that occurs to
(7) improve each other's behaviour.
(8) act decisively for things that area really necessary and have
dangerous consequences; short term pain is better than long