It is believe that all of us has as third eye, the only problem is, some of us it is not open because we don't know how to open it, but for some it will open itself. It is also believe that when you have third eye, you can perceive the world. In Indian they believe the human we poses seven Chakra, this the seven spiritual powers of the human body. You have to locate your third eye chakra which Iisted below for you to deep understanding. These Chakra includes seven colors and its meaning:
1. Red. The root of the chakra,it symbolizes safety, survival, grounding, nourishment from the earth energy, and it may denotes inflammation of the physical level.
2. Orange.The second level which associated with emotions, sexuality, creativity, and water flow.
3. Yellow. The third one that symbolizes mental activities, intellectual, personal power and will.
4. Green. The fourth which is the color of the heart that is connected with love, relating, integration,and compassion.
5. Blue. is the color of the throat associated with self expression,expression of truth, creative expression, communication, perfect form and pattern.
6. Purple (deep indigo).Is the color of the third eye, it evokes intuition, extrasensory perception, and inner wisdom.
7. White (purple). The color of the crown, it is associated with universal, connection with spiritual, and consciousness.
There are ways how to open your third eye:
1.) Learn to meditate. Locate your third eye which is explains above. Once you find it. meditate focusing on your mind in this chakra. It is responsible for you to see the world more clearly.
2.) Choose the surroundings. Meditation is the effective to open your third eye, it is important that you choose a good place where you feel comfortable with. The goal of this is to bring your mind at peace.
3.) Prepare your posture. The mind body connections is important. The more effective posture is to sit down with cross legged on the floor.
4.) Choose a meditation object. The point of choosing one is for your brain to focus on. The candle is more effective. You have to put it in front of you but not that near.
5.) Pick a mantra. A mantra is a word or phrase that you will repeat during your meditation practice. Choose something personal to you like for example, " I choose to be happy" or maybe a shorter one like "peace".
6.) Make it a routine. Meditation is a process,so it wont be a big successful the first time you sit down.You can do this everyday.
Among with these practices on how to open your third eye.