A strong memory depends on the health and vitality of your brain. The brain's incredible ability to reshape itself holds true when it comes to learning and memory. You can increase your cognitive abilities, enhance your ability to learn new information, and improve your memory at any stage.
Some tips to improve your memory:
1. Cut back on caffeine
2. Avoid all screens for at least an hour before bed like TVs, tablets, phones and computers.
3. Make time for friends
4. Sleep at least 8-9 hours every night in order to avoid sleep deprivation
5. Give your brain a workout
6. Don't skip the physical exercise
7. Have a laugh
8. Take a practical steps to support learning and memory
9. Maintain a brain-boosting diet
10. Identify and treat health problems