A healthy mind paves way for a healthy body. As the saying goes, once we start aging, we have a lot of everyday tensions and situations impacting our mental health, which in turn affects our physical health. Since fifties are closer enough to retirement, we worry about our savings , expenses, emergency funds, whether we have enough to get us through after retirement, so on and so forth. This can wreak havoc with our healthy hormones and in turn lead to some condition or the other. The best ways to stay fit during fifties are :
1. Surround yourself with positive people and positive thoughts.
2. Do not worry too much about what is not in your control.
3. Treat yourself to that sugary eclair you have been eyeing on the store shelf , once in a while. It is ok if you are not so healthy. Our body once in a while needs the happy hormones raging.
4. Go to the park, walk around and meet new people everyday.
5. Talk to people about your problems and insecurities which can greatly improve your mindset and physical health
6. Eat simple home-cooked food whenever you can in a week. Try doing every other day, you may get into the routine.